1. Wash and clean the red snapper. Make sure the stomach is cleaned. And no more blood flowing out. Remove any scales that may have been stubbornly not going away.
2. Tap dry the fish with paper towels. And sprinkle Ajinomoto flavored pepper all over the fish. Making sure the stomach area are fully season.
3. Put the fish on a big alumini tray and pour in 2 teaspoons of the chinese cooking liquor. Also pour on top of the fish 3 tablespoons of Lee Kum Kee seasoned soya sauce for seafood.
4 spread the scallions, ginger, yin sai and chilli on top of the fish.
5. Put the metal tray with fish into big wok with water already boiling.
6. Steam the fish for 8 to 10 minutes. And the fish is ready to be served.
Man can cook.