Saturday, September 27, 2014

Bah Kut Teh Kim Long, Kuantan

Feeling cold? Feeling hungry?
Where to go, that will make your tummy happy?
Bah Kut Teh in Kuantan is everywhere,
But Kim Long Bah Kut Teh is the best that can be.


The boss is super freindly,
English Hokkien, Cantonese, Mandarin and Tamil he speaks,
If you do not want to be disappointed, come early,
All will be sold out when dinner time is at its peak.
The clay pot may be black, 
But the taste will make you come back, 
My favourite is dry Bah Kut Teh, 
Or you can order classic one if you're feeling meh.
 
A meal without vege is not complete,
That's what my wife said to me,
Dinner is not a place to compete,
Please order 2 pieces of taufu for me,


Like father like son you may say, 
Only the look I would say, 
The boss speaks Tamil I did say, 
I was joking about that, I must say.

Name : Bah Kut Teh Kim Long, Kuantan
Location : Stall 18, Lorong Seri Kuantan 21, Off Jalan Teluk Sisek, Pahang, Kuantan, 25000
Food : Good
Service : Good
Ambient : Crowded especially weekends, noise from TV is irritating, try sit away from them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

For New UBER users, Get RM15 off